Sunday, January 21, 2024

IHSW January 2024

 Well, this is the third weekend of the month so we are supposed to try to stitch as much as possible. It was also the Winter Soiree, an online retreat from Sassy Jacks. (Kim is having three more of these weekends. Check out her newsletter or her website for more information!)

Here is my package from the Soiree:

I didn't start anything from it as I was trying to get some stitching done on my pojects.

I worked on Dawn to Dusk to find the correct colors for my background:

Before:

And after(above).


Reptiles-although I really had no urge to stitch on it.

Before:

After:

And finally Susan Schlitcher 1845:


Not a bad weekend!





3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

You've had a great weekend of stitching, lovely projects

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a lovely package you got there, hope you'll have lots of fun stitching with it once you make some room amongst your current projects!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Dusk til Dawn is a fabulous design on the dark fabric. Nice work on the flower basket too.