Thursday, June 30, 2022

Lizard Canvas Background

 Well, I think I need to get something else finished from my stack of WIPs. There is no way that Pour ta Fete will get done any time soon or Alice Ellen Usher. But maybe I can get this piece stitched before the end of August. It is a gift for my son and his birthday in in September...

The background is more difficult than I thought. I do have an issue with bargello....I am hoping I won't run out of thread especially since it is incredibly difficult to get the Rainbow Gallery threads I am using.


4 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

This is really pretty! Fingers crossed the floss will be enough and you'll be able to finish it soon.

diamondc said...

Beth: This is a beautiful piece.
I hope you do not run out of thread.

Catherine

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I think the Bargello background is very pretty.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love a bit of Bargello. Could you add in some zigzags in a different type of thread in a similar colour so it looks deliberate if you run out?