Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Alice Ellen Usher Update

 I should have marked on my calendar when I started this...Wait! It was June 21, the Longest Day of the Year! Duh.

Here is where I was on June 25


Yes, it is upside down. That is how I stitch big pieces. So, I was planning on finishing a page and then moving to next one across the top, but decided to stitch the top alphabet all the way to have a feel for how long it is.

Here I am today:


I must admit that I am a bit in love with this piece. I love the Blue Lagoon from Classic Colorworks and the linen from Fox and Rabbit is very easy to see.


3 comments:

diamondc said...

Bethy: I love the blue thread, what a beauty this is, I have never stitched upside down, interesting.

Catherine

Leonore Winterer said...

I can understand you are in love with this. The blue is so pretty and each letter is like a little mini finish!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I can see why you love the thread, such a delicate amount of variation. It's beautiful. As is the sampler.