Monday, June 21, 2021

IHSW for June

 It is hard to believe that it was the 3rd weekend of the month.

There is a Facebook group for this weekend or you can check it out on Jo's blog. 

Here is what I worked on:

Pretty Little Baby-Satsuma Street

 

I finished the name, but realized I shouldn't post it here.... Now to fully finish it and send it to my nephew and his wife and baby.

Here is Agnus Dei:

Start  


Finish

It feels like a major accomplishment that I am almost to the corner. I still have the center to do, but I can feel a finish!

 

Here is my Ode to a Palette class project:



A bit more to do on it, but I feel like I made some progress. My hope is to have it done by the end of June. It is supposed to be the cover for my next Bullet Journal.

3 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

That class piece looks really good. Love the colours.

diamondc said...

Beth: Baby Satsuma is beautiful, Agnes Dei is beautiful, Ode To Palette is an interesting design, great progress on all.


Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for joining in with the hermitting. You got a lot done!
The journal cover is looking good.