Wednesday, January 20, 2021

#the100dayproject Yes or No?

 

I have participated in this challenge a couple of times. One year I worked every day on Here Lie My Needles:

I tried to stitch on my art quilt last year and got very bogged down:


I liked working on it, but taking a photo everyday on something where all I was stitching was detached chain and french knots was a bit dull.

I mentioned it to Gary over at Fiber Talk and we did a show about it and organizing threads...

 Podcast 

YouTube 

(Let's not discuss organization, shall we.)
I am not sure what I will be doing for the challenge. Back to my art quilt? Or maybe work on some gifts for my family? Several of them have asked for things that are stitched... I will let you know what I decide. I have until January 31!

This is the link to the information about the #the100dayproject.

If you decide to join Gary and I, use #ft100day2021 so I can see what you decided to do.


3 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Beth: Nice choice to stitch, the quilt is lovely, I have not heard of the 100 day challenge sounds interesting, thank-you for the link.
I have family members and friends who like getting hand made gifts, it is rather nice to know they like my work.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I did have a little look at the challenge but it seemed to be more Instagram based? I like the idea though but already have my JN Band Sampler I stitch most days.
I'll watch out for your decision and cheer you on here!

Leonore Winterer said...

Sounds like a great challenge, I'm looking forward to see what you'll come up with!