Monday, October 19, 2020

What I Stitched This Weekend

 It was the International Hermit and Stitch Weekend; a perfect excuse to take as much time as I could and stitch! No before photos, but here is where I ended.

I am caught up on the Linen and Threads Mystery Sampler for October, except for initials.

I have the letters in for Amber Waves of Grain:
I have made some progress on my Avlea project:
And I have done a little, very little on Agnus Dei:

Inchies is creeping forward. I am debating on whether to do something around the borders. Yes? No?

What color? White? Black? Purple?

So did you stitch this weekend?


4 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely stitching, how are you finishing Inches? I's have a mount in the frame rather than stitching a border.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Linen & Threads is gorgeous, as is Agnus Dei.

I like the idea of a dark colour for the Inchies' border - black or a very dark purple?

Leonore Winterer said...

Lots of great stitching! I agree with Jo, I think I dark purple would look great for a border on inchies.

Mary's Thread said...

You're stitching a lot of pretty things! I love the color you selected for your Linen and Threads SAL! It's lovely!