Wednesday, October 14, 2020

A Little Update on Some Projects

 I have been stitching lately, but I am scattered with all my projects.

First, I need to get a move on Inchies by Kathy Rees as I want this done before the end of the year.


Gary and I talk a little about this thread on  Fiber Talk .

Also, I have been working on my heart by Gay Ann Rogers:


Her sale starts tomorrow (Thursday, October 15,2020) and you can find it HERE .

One more thing, we are taking another tour of Gallery76 tonight on YouTube. If you can, join us as it will be an interesting show.

Fiber Talk Channel 

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the way the Inchies are turning out. I haven't used anything like that Rays thread before. It looks fun!

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress on both of these! I love seeing non-cross stitch needlework.