Friday, June 21, 2019

Hat is Ready to be Finished and IHSW

Well, I finished stitching everything on this piece. The stars are not on straight, but they are staying!
Now I need to figure out how to make it into the hat. I have the directions from Margaret Bendig, but it is a little daunting.
Today is the beginning of the International Hermit and Stitching Weekend. Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching is going to try to stitch on all her WIPS today for the Longest Day SAL. I am not that brave. I will try to get something finished over the weekend. Maybe.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finish Beth.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on the Flat Hat! Looking forward to seeing how that makes up into the 3D hat.

The Marathon was a great success!

Leonore Winterer said...

Looks great! I think the stars are very much straight enough.