Monday, November 5, 2018

A Little Christmas

 I have been stitching on my Christmas stocking. I did some math and realized there is no way this will get stitched before Christmas 2018.
This is sad, but a fact that I cannot change. So I decided to keep it upstairs and work on it when I am too tired to work on Drawn Thread Sampler.
That little square took an evening. Actually, that is a lie. It took me three evenings. One to cut the threads, another to do half the wrappings and last night to do the little dove's eyes. But I have decided to work on this until it is done. I need it out of my stash and into my finishing pile.

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oh well, there's a Christmas next year too!
Love the Drawnthread work. I'm trying to focus on finishes for the last two months of the year too.

Kaisievic said...

The Drawn Thread sampler is amazing! And good luck with the stocking - 2019?

Linda said...

Nice progress Beth.

Linda

Leonore Winterer said...

Thankfully, there is always a next year with a next Christmas!