Tuesday, January 23, 2018

TAST

Sharon B is hosting this wonderful challenge where you learn a new stitch a week or if you already know the stitch, work it in a creative way. The information is  here  .
I decided to just do a few stitches on this fabric I dyed and stamped a while ago.
 The stitch from last week was Fly stitch and then this week was the detached chain. I will keep adding and see what happens.
I also did the same stitches on the 2020 block:
I have almost 20 more posts before I hit my 1000 mark. So I think I will give more information in February as that is when my give-away will be!

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

1,000 posts! Wow, you do blog a bit more often than I do. 14 in January already.

Leonore Winterer said...

Lovely stitches. 1000 blog posts is a lot!