Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Something New, Sort Of

I did all I plan to do on the pilot class. I should be working on crazy quilt postcards or a sample for the workshop I am leading in November, BUT I DID NOT FEEL LIKE IT!!!
Sorry about the yelling, but I am feeling frustrated that I still cannot drive because of the ankle surgery. So I pulled something easy that requires not too much thinking and is easy to carry around.
It is one of my "starts" from January:

I am a little sad as it is missing one color of thread. If I have it in the basement, I won't bother to contact Mill Hill. I know they will send it if I ask, but they are fairly generous on beads and threads normally.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress Beth.

Linda

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

Beautiful little stitching piece. I am slowly seeing more and more Christmas projects appearing on blogs. It's getting me in a festive mood. Hope you begin to feel better quickly now. Happy stitching! Andrea

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love this series of Magi. They are one of my favourite Christmas themes, maybe because of all the gorgeous jewel colours.