Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Longest Day of the Year-Almost

I have decided to join Jo of Serendipitous Stitching on her SAL. I have to do it over two days or I won't get much stitching done.  My goal is to get some work done on a crazy quilt square. I also plan on kitting up some things and getting my basement room to look a little less like it exploded. We shall see.
Here is my work on Drawn Thread Sampler:

I have almost finished another row! And I managed to finish all the 4 sided stitch on one set of little squares.
My plan is to pull Reptiles and stitch on it a little over the next few days. I will try to post photos of what I get done.
Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Looking forward to seeing all of your projects Beth.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Me too! I am so pleased with how many people wanted to join in with the event.