Thursday, September 1, 2016

Well Fudge!

If you thought this was about chocolate, you would be wrong. Although I may go grab a bar and eat the whole thing after I post this...
I thought I would try to finish Starburst as it is so close to being done. I pulled it out and tried to figure where I needed to stitch next when I notice a mistake. A HUGE mistake! See the bargello flame on the far left? It is in the wrong place!!!!
 See?
Sigh. Do I rip? Do I ignore? Do I throw the whole canvas away? It is congress cloth and has a memory....Or do I just go find that bar of chocolate that I hid in the frig and eat the whole thing and forget about this for tonight?

4 comments:

Pamela said...

I vote for the chocolate bar and pulling out a different project to work on!

Linda said...

I would ignore it. You can't tell from a distance.

Linda

Von said...

I'm not familiar with this design, but I think I agree with Linda - ignore it and go on with the project. No one will ever know but you. :)

NCPat said...

It depends on how much you focus on the design....and if anything goes next to it that will make it prominent....but I hope you ate the chocolate anyway!