Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Tiny Bit of Love

Stitching time has been very limited as I have been busy making toffee, fudge and peanut brittle.  I have several more batches to make, but my dh is working on my kitchen.  (Yeah!)  It will look fabulous when done, but I can't cook while he is working...So I did some very neglected housework and plan on stitching tonight.
I have not been doing 12 stitches a day on Tiny Bit of Love by Gay Ann Rogers, but I hope to change that this week.  I also found that my Cityscapes need some basketweave or tent stitch around them so I can finish them as ornaments.  (Thanks Pat from !)  I have tried finishing before, but want to attempt it again.  Will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Measi said...

Hi Beth - thank you for your interest in the WIPocalypse for 2012. I wanted to stop by to confirm that I've added you to the participant list and to my blog reader. I'm looking forward to all of your progress posts!

Happy stitching,