Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Finishes of 2011

Ok. So I was almost done with these. But I put the last few beads on Rhiannon this afternoon, so she is done! I need to wash and iron her and get her ready to frame, but she is out of my stitching pile. Rhiannon by Nora Corbett

And I have put the beads on my blue SOTM. There is still one section to go, but I will have to wait until February to do it. I am using this to demonstrate for my local EGA.


I am glad it is done since my Orna Willis class starts tomorrow. I should be working on a WIP, but I feel the need to start something new. So my goal is to keep up in Squaredance and not allow it to become a WIP.
(Once these pieces are framed, I will add points to my thread count. Maybe.)


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

WOW! Beautiful. Could you share your colors with us? Your colors came our wonderfully.

Rebecca in IA

Tonya said...

love that color

Beth in IL said...

I dyed my own threads for the sotm piece. It was lots of fun