Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Gifted Gorgeousness for November 2023

 This lovely SAL is hosted by the wonderful Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching. Just post a photo of something that is a gift, was gifted to you or you call call a gift in some way.

These hearts fit so well into this category. Clara over at Clara Stitching taught me how to make these hearts on her workshop although I swore I didn't like goldwork. Her teaching was a gift to me! I made two as gifts for my mom:

And then my sister said she would like to gift this one to a friend:

I still need to put a backing on them and a pin of some type. The last one needs a cross too, but I will be able to put them in the mail before Christmas which is also a win!

Which reminds me, I need to get to work on my ornament exchange...



5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

They are stunning, great gold work

diamondc said...

Hi Beth: They are beautiful, thank-you for the link to the site.

Catherine

jocondine said...

Never seen that kind of hearts before, so special, well done on your finish. Thanks for sharing, I'll visit soon. xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The link-up is now live, sorry for the delay.
These hearts are gorgeous, they will make fabulous gifts.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh these are great! I especially love the little sword, it's perfect for this.