Friday, September 29, 2023

WIPocalypse Post September 2023

 Well, I made some serious dents in my WIPs. Very Excited! This SAL is run by Melissa over at Measi's Musings . Her question this month is "Are you a seasonal stitcher? If so, which seasons do you find yourself more productive or less productive?" I tend to find more time to stitch in the winter as I don't have the garden, but I stitch almost every day.

I finished Mary Parson 1790:

I also started and finished the Mabel Tuke Small from the September Soiree run by Sassy Jack's.


I have managed to finish another letter for the Sampler Book by Erica Michaels:


And I finished Drawn Thread Sampler by Gay Ann Rogers:




4 comments:

diamondc said...

Oh my goodness Beth: So many finishes' I like them all, I am looking forward to seeing them fully finished.

Catherine

Linda said...

Congrats on all of the great finishes Beth.

Linda

jocondine said...

Thank you for encouraging us to do more with your beautiful stitchings. Well done! xxx

Leonore Winterer said...

What a productive month you had, well done!