Tuesday, August 22, 2023

IHSW August 2023

 Well, I had a lot of time to stitch this past weekend.


 

Here are my pieces:

Saturday I took a class with Gentle Pursuits Designs through The Tudor Rose Sampler Guild


 It was a great class and I highly recommend Cissy as a teacher.

I also finished a square on Drawn Thread Sampler:

It is the center square in the photo. A little wonky close up, but if I am a few feet away, it looks fine.

I was bound and determined to work on the border of Mary Parsons:

Counting is very important on borders....

And then I worked on Susan Schlitcher 1845:

Those colors make me happy!



3 comments:

diamondc said...

Greetings Beth: You have been very busy, after you iron the hardanger I bet the square will be prefect. Beautiful design from the class you took.
Nice progress on your other Samplers.

Catherine

cheryl lennox said...

Your work always amazes and encourages me to keep moving forward! I plan to see you Saturday in Bettendorf!

Leonore Winterer said...

So many great projects on your very productive weekend!