Saturday, December 4, 2021

TUSAL 2021 December

 Wow! I can't believe it is December! Today is the New Moon and so it is time for the Totally Useless Stitch-a-Long. What is this? It is just the day we post photos of our orts from the previous months stitching. I know you have ort containers. Someone I know even has four, but I won't mention any names. Post some photos! I always enjoy seeing the bits and pieces people have left from their stitching!


Now, these are my orts from the year. I will dump them January 1 and start again. But looking at them reminds me of Royal Garden, Agnus Dei, and all the other things I stitched this year.

And here is my calendar from November:


I have a friend who suggested that I start adding the amount of time I spent on each project. Not an exact time, but within 30 minutes. I find the information interesting.



4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely collection of ORTs! I'll be posting tomorrow as I'm behind in writing blog posts. I don't track the actual time spent on a project as I ten to stop and start a lot over the course of the day! The perils of having children.

diamondc said...

Beth: Your November calendar is full.
That is a lot of orts.

Catherine

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great orts collection and a full November calendar

Leonore Winterer said...

Hard to believe the year is almost over, isn't it?! Thinking back, January seems so far away.