Tuesday, May 18, 2021

A New Project, Because I Needed One

 I should not have started this project, but it kept calling my name.....

Marion Lang by Sassafras Samplers



I started this May 8 and work on it when I am tired and need an easy stitch. I am stitching it on a mystery piece of linen and two Victorian Motto Sampler shop flosses. Wouldn't it be lovely in reds?

I also am including a video of the shop I visited while in New Mexico. It is a needlepoint shop and has a lovely selection of threads.



3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Now wonder you had itchy needle to start this, it's lovely

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What can you do when those noisy projects won't be quiet! It looks like a lovely sampler, and very pretty colours.

Leonore Winterer said...

What a pretty new start, I love the colours!