Tuesday, March 2, 2021

I Had Planned....

 Well, I had planned to post more often in 2021, but we can see how that is going! I have been stitching, which is good.


This piece is my 17th Century Whitework Sampler. No whitework yet....That wide band is incorrect, but I decided to leave it. I have been moving forward to the next bands without issue until I got to the next wide band....



I realized last night as I was happily stitching along that I made an error. I ripped it out(hence the space in the second row of dark purple) when I realized I had made a mistake in the bottom curve. I think I need to rip it as the flower in the middle section will not fit. Sigh. I do like my color choices and I look forward to doing the whitework section.

3 comments:

diamondc said...

Beth: This is a stunning piece, I really like the purple threads.
I hate ripping and have done loads of it lately.
I hope you are having great weather.
Have a sweet day

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry to hear about the frog! The colours are lovely and will make a nice contrast to the whitework.

Leonore Winterer said...

It's so pretty! Sorry to hear it's giving you so many issues.