Tuesday, December 17, 2019

December Gifted Gorgeousness

Like everyone else, I am trying to get some WIPs done before the end of the year.  This "B" was a gift years ago and I did most of the stitching a couple of years ago, I think. It has been in my "to finish" pile for quite a while. A friend had a box that would work for finishing, but I need to add a few rows of tent stitch. Anyway, I realized it works for Gifted Gorgeousness as it was a gift when my son was sick.


Not done yet, but I am close!
This SAL is hosted by the lovely Jo at  Serendipitous Stitching . Go see what everyone else is stitching!

4 comments:

Elfie said...

Beth, that is a very pretty initial. It will look lovely on a box.
Merry Christmas!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month and this year. You took part almost every month!
Love the colours in this letter, like an illuminated manuscript.

Leonore Winterer said...

Good idea to get a few things done before the year is out :) I'll probably get a few things done in January instead.

Astrids dragon said...

More beautiful colours, I hope you get to finish it before the new year!