Saturday, May 18, 2019

Hooray!

I like to have a needlepoint project going when I get tired of making little x's....
This would go really fast if I spent any amount of time on it.
I am working on the plaid area and I hope the gold I am using works. I just pulled some stuff from my stash. It won't be stitched by Memorial Day but maybe the 4th of July(?) It would be great if I finished that silly Uncle Sam's Hat too so I could do a display! Maybe if I watch some of those drum making videos on YouTube....How hard can it be?

4 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress Beth.

Linda

Leonore Winterer said...

I love needlepoint but don't have the courage to try. Maybe one day, until then I'll admire yours!

Astrids dragon said...

I don't know much about needlepoint, but I like the way it looks. July 4th sounds like a perfect goal!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on the needlepoint. I do enjoy watching you stitch these designs.