Monday, May 21, 2018

Mill Hill Monday-A New Start

I was cleaning out a small section of my basement when I came across this project:
I have no idea where I purchased this and when I started it, but I work on it in the evenings when my eyes need a bit of a rest.  Here is where I am now:
To be honest, I am not sure I like this project or what I will do with it once it is stitched. The perforated paper feels weird...I think it is not as good of quality as my other Mill Hill Kits. Anyway, I am stitching on something from my stash!


5 comments:

Linda said...

Looks good Beth.

Linda

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

So cute! :)

Pamela said...

I sometimes come across things that I don't remember buying or starting, but when I find them I think they need to (someday) be finished. I can't just give up on it. What you've done so far looks good!

Leonore Winterer said...

I like finding stuff I don't remember...it's like finding a surprise gift from past me! That one looks really old, but it's cute. Those little sheep buttons are adorable!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

It looks like an older one so maybe the paper has improved in recent years?
Maybe it would make a nice giveaway prize!