Wednesday, September 6, 2017

WIP Drawn Thread Sampler

First, thank you Pamela for the idea for making my blocks into a quilt. I think my library has a log cabin book which talks about making wonky blocks...It might help too. Please remember, I really don't sew or quilt much so things lining up is a bit of a challenge for me.

Speaking of things lining up, I made a mistake counting a row of my sampler:

 It is hard to see in the above photo, but can you see it below?

I decided not to rip the row out. Why? I noticed that some of the threads I wrapped were thin and I am afraid of breaking them. Yes, I could repair it, but I don't think it is worth the effort. I think I can get a mat to cover the mistake.
What about you? Would you rip it out or leave it?

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I will look forward to seeing how it comes out.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Whatever the mistake was, I can't see it!

Claudette497 said...

I think it looks great. I would totally leave it on the principle that the only person who will know it's there is you.