Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February Stash Diet

First, I feel like I have been bad all month. Not much stitching. Too much shopping. It will be interesting to see what I end up with.
First,  a new finish!
Cameo Blue and Imperial Emerald-Gay Ann Rogers
These are hearts that I stitched in 2015 and 2016 but never got around to finishing. My finisher does a lovely job and is worth every penny I pay her, but I wanted to save some money so I finished them myself.
You saw this already-put I mailed it to my sister so I am counting it.

The above two photos are my purchases from Gay Ann's sale. I need to save my pennies for Eleanor.
No journal pages done, but I sent some art cards to my nieces.
So lets do some math:
Started with $181
                   +   25 monthly spending
                   +    5 Busy Bee (It needs something for the center, but I think it will be a pin)
                   +    8 Fishing Vest
                    +    5 Vest sent to Dad
                   +    5 Sugar Skull(sent to sister)
                    +    8 Cards sent
                    + 70 Finished Hearts
                    -     5 weight GAIN
                    - 138 Gay Ann Rogers
Total $161   Not too bad, but I hope to get more done in March.
                  


1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You really did an excellent job of finishing those hearts, they look lovely. I particularly like the jewels on the green one.