Wednesday, January 25, 2017

WIP Wednesday- Lots of Photos

Well, I will probably start more projects in 2017, but I am finished for right now. My fingers are itchy to get something done!
I have been working on various projects. First up is Drawn Thread Sampler. I am almost to the bottom with the padded work. Soon I will need to do the 4 sided stitches. And the squares that are at the bottom of the piece.
I have also worked on Spirit of Jean. It is much easier for me to stitch than the DTS.
 I stitch on North Pole in the evenings right before bed. Not much progress, but at least some stitching is getting done.
 Fishing Vest is coming along. I think I am close to beading.
And the last photo is my start on First Christmas Stocking. I need to rip it all out as I am stitching these the wrong direction. I started in the center and I am wondering if I should just start at the top or bottom. Sigh.

2 comments:

Bea said...

You're making great progress on all your projects. I hate to sound like a broken record, but I do love the colours in Spirit of Jean.

So sorry about First Christmas - isn't that so frustrating? I pretty much always start top left, it just makes the most sense to me.

Linda said...

Nice progress on all of your projects Beth.

Linda