Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Finish

I finished Frog Pond before March 21st although I have not had the opportunity to post about it. I went to my LNS and purchased the frame and popped it in just on Monday. I really like this kit although it had a lot more beading than I originally thought it did. My boys picked it out ages ago and I think they are happy to see it finished.

I went on a stitching retreat with the Tri-State Needlearts group last weekend in Wisconsin. It was so much fun to stitch and not have to worry about laundry or lunch or kids. I did miss my dh, but I know he would have been bored with all us ladies sitting and stitching. I worked on my Orna Willis Jerusalem 2000 piece. It is an ANG Cyberworkshop class I took before my daughter
was born. I am missing some silk thread which I hope I will discover in my stash. If not, the sky must be ripped and redone. I am so close to finishing this piece that I hope to have it done before summer. We shall see...