I decided the piece looked too boring, so I ripped the watercolors out and used a more variegated piece. I also added the green metallic to the center and green floss (DMC 911) to the one corner doing basketweave. I still need to add the Impressions over the top of the center square once I finish the rest of the center. I am way behind everyone in Gay Ann's classroom, but I am learning so much as I stitch.
It is interesting how choosing a certain piece of the variegated watercolours changes the whole piece. By adding the green floss, I have pulled in a little more of the green in the watercolours. It is fun to watch the piece develop.