Thursday, August 1, 2019

July Recap

I was able to stitch every day on my Christmas Stocking for the month of July. It is looking good!
Here is where I started at the beginning of July:
 And here I am today:
It has been nice to really concentrate on one project. I am thinking about switching projects this weekend. I want to get a little more done on Reptiles this year.

Melissa always asks a question for the WIPocalypse check-in. This month the question was how do you get out of a stitching slump? I did have a bad slump a few years ago. I stitched a little, but not much. I did other things instead-mixed media art was a favorite. But I have stitched for ages, so it was easy to get back into the swing of things.
Happy stitching!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Great progress this month on the stocking Beth.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work. The daily stitching really does work. That's my tip for getting out of stitching slumps too.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, that really does look good. You're out of the endless sand too!

Astrids dragon said...

It's coming along beautifully! No more sand then?