Friday, October 19, 2018

Off the Grid Friday Night Stitching and IHSW

It is the weekend to stitch! Here is what I will be working on this weekend:
 Autumn Berries from Punch Needle & Primitive Stitcher Magazine. I can't remember which issue, but here is the link for the magazine: http://www.pnpsmagazine.com/
 I started pulling things to finish a project. Not sure what I will need exactly, so I pulled everything that I thought would work.
And the above the is what I will be finishing. I may have a small to show at the end of the month!
BTW, International Hermit and Stitching Weekend is from Random Ramblings
Friday Off the Grid is a from a Facebook group.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Looks like some great projects for the weekend. I look forward to seeing your finish!

Linda said...

Nice projects Beth.

Linda

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh, I'm looking forward to seeing that finish!