Monday, June 11, 2018

I "Needed" A New Project

I decided I wanted to do a needlepoint project.  This one called my name as I would love to have it stitched up before the 4th of July.
I only stitched on it Sunday evening and this is what I got done.
Uncle Sam's Hat by Margaret Bendig
 It is a kit I purchased from    San Bernadino Chapter of ANG          . They are a guild that I will never attend as it meets in California. But they offer great workshops at great prices.
Kit
This one really called my name and has been in my stash a year, I think. The kit was well put together and the instructions are great. I even have some for making it into a hat.
When will I stitch this piece in my rotation? Not sure. I need to pull Drawn Thread out and maybe cut some threads. Yikes!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Great new start Beth.

Linda

Stitching Noni said...

Love the colours you will be using in this one :o)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Of course you needed a new project, with a deadline too! It's going to look great.

Leonore Winterer said...

I think I saw your post on IHSW last weekend and was wondering what the new project was. Now I know! I love how sparkly that thread is.