Thursday, November 16, 2017

A Day Behind

Yesterday was Gifted Gorgeousness hosted by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching
She has been finishing a lot of things and is inspiring me. I am almost thinking about stitching just one piece at a time. NOT!

But the only piece that I am currently working on that is a gift is Grace by Terri Bay.
I have finished the eyelets around the edges and now need to put some in the satin stitches and the centers of motifs,etc. I like this piece because once you start doing a section of it, it becomes fairly mindless. The big question is whether it will get done for Christmas.

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. This piece is stunning! Totally Gorgeous.
I am so happy that you are focusing on this and not being enabled and led astray by me!

Elfie said...

Oh, that is just so pretty. Great work.

Leonore Winterer said...

Looks lovely :)