Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Christmas Stocking- 15 Minutes a Day

I have been stitching on this piece consistently since the beginning of May. I know it won't be done before Christmas, but I like seeing it progress. As you can see, I have made it to the other angel. Most days I only did 15 minutes a day, but on some days I did an hour or so.


To answer some questions: last post was a Mill Hill bead kit that a friend gave me. Not sure what I am going to do with it when I am done, although I am thinking of gifting it my mother-in-law as she loves winter, Santa and Christmas. We shall see.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Awesome progress Beth. Thats why I love the way I'm stitching now. Its amazing how much you can get done in a week.

Linda

Pamela said...

Great progress! The blue is very appealing.

cucki said...

Beautiful
I love it so much x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work. I've been doing the 30 a day at Linda's suggestion and it's a really good way of seeing steady progress.

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful progress!