Friday, March 31, 2017

Small Stitch a Long

I am so glad to be part of this SAL. I feel like I get a little something done each month... Thanks so much Heather at Stitching Lotus
Here is my finish. The crow button still needs to be added, but it will be perfect as a card this fall.
For those of you who are wondering....I don't have time to do my stash diet this month. Is the reason because I binged? Sigh. Maybe, but I must get taxes done and get some work done for my local guild. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it. I PLAN on fessing up, but it won't be until April.  Stay tuned.

Also, I think I am close to 900 posts. Maybe I should do a give-a-way or something. Hmmmm Any suggestions?
 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Beth.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is so cute!
Yay for a giveaway! I've got one planned for my Blogaversary next week. I always make my followers do something to enter, they can't just say "count me in" they have to work for it LOL