Thursday, February 21, 2013

Miss Chessie's Tuffet Stitched!

 I finished stitching the back of the biscornu last night.  I did more than originally called for because I thought it would look pretty when finished.  I need to wash and press it and then hopefully get it all finished before next Friday.  My local library is having a show and it is one of the few pieces I have done that I can put in it.

Here is my progress on Spring Splendor:
I like my top crabapple blossom but wish I could redo the other two.  May have to go back and do them when I get it back from being critiqued.  Right now, it will have to stay.  Too much more to stitch!

2 comments:

Nicola said...

How exciting to display your work Beth. Good luck.

Linda said...

Great progress Beth. How fun to have your stitching on display.

Linda