Monday, May 25, 2009

Cat Ornament


Here is a picture of the cat I have been working on. At one point she had some of the background stitched, but I made a mistake and had to rip. I now must wait and order more thread from my LNS to do her ruffled cuff and her background. Sigh. I was so hoping to get her done and work on something else.
Yep. I am anxious to start playing with my new dyed threads. It is raining so I can't even take a picture of the threads. I don't dare start a new project for fear of not finishing this one! Sigh. I bet I have a Mill Hill bead kit that needs beads somewhere in this house...Or I could work on my crazy quilt square....I 'm not even sure what month I'm supposed to be working on!
Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day and getting a little stitching done.

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

How pretty her gown is! Lovely.

Jane, waving from CH

Tonya said...

I know what you mean..I keep having that problem. I am trying to finish a's quilt so I can do some other fun things!!